2009年7月2日木曜日

Sanrio Puroland






Hi,I am Haruki Konda. I will introduce restaurant in Sanrio Puroland.

First, I introduce Restaurant Yakata 4F .
We enjoy a variety of buffet-style food at a flat rate. We also prepare for a special menu for children. The lunch and dinner show are a must-see.

Second, I introduce Food Machine Restaurant 4F .
The menu for the cafeteria type restaurant and a special menu for the children are very popular. The lunch greeting is also popular every day.

Third, I introduce Gourmet Bazaar 1F .
Welcome this fast food restaurant in a carefree vein. The menu is variety of ramen, sandwiches and so on.

Fource, I introduce Cinnamon Dream Cafe 4F .
We will entertain everybody with sweets of the cinnamon and a lovely cafe menu that can be eaten only here.

Last, I introduce Sweet Parlor 1F.
A pink signboard is a mark such as popcorn, soft drink, the beer, and the ice cream.

Next, momoko.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿